cp metalworks f4
In this edit of Metalworks we have aspired to keep things as close to vanilla as possible with hundreds of small edits to clipping and prop placement. Our main target was to correct a lot of the loose decoration around the map commonly used as obstacles or cover by adding block bullet brushes to the afformention stacks or replacing them with brush made structures. Finally the geometry of the last point has been improved to match the visuals, in original Metalworks players may struggle with combat around the paint as props are used to build up rickity ramps, in Refresh we have adjusted this to be a brush ramp allowing fights to be much more clean.
- fixedFixed a few asymmetries.
- fixedFixed double ammo-pack near dropdown on blue side.
- improvementAttempted to fix getting stuck in the ground in valley.
- fixedFixed second forward spawn trigger.
- fixedFixed textures overwriting on other maps.
- improvementImproved barrels on blue last to be blue.
- fixedMore asymmetries on the map and other miscellanious stuff.
- fixedVisual bug in lobby.
- improvementApplied blockbullet to the trashpile in house.
- improvementApplied blockbullet to stairs in spawn.
- improvementClipping on garage ceiling on last.
- improvementSome clipbrushes on last.
- fixedSplash damage through the metal structure around last point.
- fixedThe arrow signs near dropdown to be mirrored.
- fixedThe shutter on Blue Second not fully opening.
- improvementMovement and collision around propstacks.
- improvementReplaced the clipbrush behind the trucks on mid with blockbullets
- improvementReplaced the clipbrushes around the last point with solid visible brushes.
- improvementFilled decorative holes in most ceilings.
- improvementFilled in most minor gaps (such as windows and between vents) with block bullet brushes.
- improvementFilled in problematic gaps under ramps.
- improvementMade all decorative support beams nonsolid.
- improvementMade all overhead lights nonsolid.
- improvementRaised all packs to be 8 hammer units off the ground.
- improvementRemoved solidity from the heads of all the tall lightposts around the map.
- customCompiled the map using Fubar's BSPreveal.